I have not posted in a while, but the Lord has recently given me a strong call to increased reparation, which is meant for all of us who desire to live in the Divine Will. The following events happened in a just a few of days.
- In the early hours of May 13, feast of Our Lady of Fatima, I had a dream which I felt was a clear call to increased reparation. In the dream I was asked to undergo extra trials on behalf of the “children”, referring to all God’s children past, present, and future. In the dream, I could clearly see they needed my help and I agreed.
- That morning in his homily our priest reminded us of the angel of Fatima’s call to increased reparation. Here is the specific prayer the angel gave to the children:
Most Holy Trinity—Father, Son and Holy Spirit—I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges, and indifferences whereby He is offended. And through the infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of Thee the conversion of poor sinners.
- Two days later I got an email from a brother in the Divine Will named John Caulfield who has a blog on Frances Hogan’s Divine Will Family website, with some insightful, very practical writings on the Divine Will (https://www.divinewillfamily.org/johncaulfield). In his email to me he said:
I happened on your website recently whilst looking for reparation groups around the world.
I have been studying Divine Will under Frances Hogan since 2014 and at Easter 2020 I felt a prompt from the Lord to set up some Hours of The Passion Clocks. I just about got 24 people to begin with at that time.
Some months later the divinewillfamily.org website was set up and I am now the Co-Ordinator for the HoTP Clocks on it. The Clocks have also spread worldwide to some 17 countries at the moment.
Perhaps you could promote the Clocks on your website?
Yes, John, I certainly could! The three-fold call to increased reparation is crystal clear, as is the method Our Lord wants us to use! (Instructions on how to join John’s Hours of the Passion Clocks follow at the end of this blog post.)
I had a few other experiences that week that helped identify the specific type of reparation that is most needed right now.
- I was in a shopping mall and on impulse went into a shoe store. I wasn’t shopping for shoes really, so I left without buying anything. But the name of the shoe store nagged at me, so I googled it when I got home, and found it was the name of a demon who first appeared in Marvel comics. According to their website, he is: “A Hell-lord of temptation. Empowered by the souls of the damned, this demon strikes bargains with the living to collect residents for his hellish realm.” It was distressing to know that some stores are being named for demons. Glad I didn’t buy shoes there! Mercy!
- The second hint from above was that someone sent me a prayer request for an election in a South American country in which at least two of the candidates are avowed s_tanists.
- The third was a prayer sent to me that, while it was theologically a little off, was a call to repair to Jesus for the offenses he is enduring in the Eucharistic Hosts that are being stolen and desecrated all over the world.
- And yesterday, while I was driving, my “Bluetooth angel” brought up a podcast by Frances Hogan (Volume 15, Talk #4) in which she discusses the following entry from the Volumes (it is the second passage discussed in the podcast). Please listen to the podcast to get a proper understanding of this passage and our call in the Divine Will to participate with our Blessed Mother and Luisa in their mission to “crush the head of the infernal serpent”.
Volume 11, April 28, 1923
Luisa must crush the head of the infernal serpent. The living in the Divine Will is the complete triumph of the Creator over the creature. The primary purpose of the coming of Jesus upon earth was that the Divine Will might triumph over the human will.
I felt as though immersed in the endless light of the Eternal Will, and my sweet Jesus told me: “My daughter, my Divinity does not need to operate in order to make Its works come out – It only needs to want them. So, I want and I do; the greatest works, the most beautiful, come out by my mere wanting them. On the other hand, even if the creature wanted them, if she does not work, she does not move, she does nothing. Now, to one who makes my Will her own and lives in It as in her own royal palace, the same power is communicated, as much as is possible to a creature.”
Now, while He was saying this, I felt myself being drawn outside of myself, and I found an ugly monster under my feet, which was biting itself out of rage. And Jesus, being near me, added: “Just as my Virgin Mother crushed the head of the infernal serpent, so do I want another virgin, which must be the first possessor of the Supreme Will, to press again that infernal head so as to crush it and debilitate it, in such a way as to confine it into hell, that she may have full dominion over it, and it may not dare to approach those who must live in my Will. Therefore, place your foot on its head, and crush it.” Made brave, I did it, and it would bite itself more, and so as not to feel my touch, it shut itself up in the darkest abysses. Then Jesus resumed His speaking: “My daughter, do you think that the living in my Will is nothing? No, no – on the contrary, it is the all, it is the fulfillment of all sanctities, it is the absolute dominion of oneself, of one’s passions, and of one’s capital enemies; it is the complete triumph of the Creator over the creature. So, if she adheres and I come to letting her live in my Will, without her ever again wanting to know her own, I have nothing left to want from the creature, and she has nothing left to give Me. All my yearnings are fulfilled, my designs realized – there is nothing left but delighting in each other. It is true that I came upon earth to redeem man, but my primary purpose was that the Divine Will might triumph over the human will by according these two wills together and making them one, taking the human will into that Will from which it had gone out. This was the main offense that my Celestial Father received from man, and I was to compensate Him for it, otherwise I would not give Him full satisfaction. But in order to obtain the first purpose, first I had to issue the second – that is, to save him, to give him my hand since he had fallen, to wash him of the mud in which he was lying. How could I say: ‘Come to live in my Will’, if he was horrid to look at, and was under the slavery of the infernal enemy?
Therefore, after having obtained the second purpose, I want to secure the first one – that my Will be done on earth as It is in Heaven, and that man, who had gone out of my Will, enter into Mine once again. And in order to obtain this, I give to this first creature all my merits, all my works and steps, my palpitating Heart, my wounds, my Blood – my whole Humanity, to dispose her, to prepare her, to let her enter into my Will. In fact, first she must take the complete fruit of my Redemption, and then, as though in triumph, enter the possession of the immense sea of my Supreme Will. I do not want her to enter as a stranger, but as a daughter; not as poor, but as rich; not as ugly, but as beautiful, as if she were another Me. Therefore, I want to centralize my whole life in you.” And while He was saying this, it was as though many seas were coming out of Him, which poured upon me, and I remained inside of them, sunken; and at the same time, a Sun, beating down with Its light, receiving the complete fruit of Redemption in order to be able to give the complete fruit of Its Will to the creature. It was the Sun of the Eternal Volition, which celebrated the entrance of the human will into Its own. And Jesus: “This Divine Will of Mine grew within my Humanity like a flower, which I transplanted from Heaven into the true Eden of my terrestrial Humanity. It germinated in my Blood, it sprouted from my wounds, to make of it the greatest gift to the creature. Don’t you want to receive it?”
And I: ‘Yes.’ And He: “I want to transplant it into you – love it, and know how to keep it.” (L. Piccarreta, Book of Heaven, Volume 11, April 28, 1923)
Lastly, here is another passage from Volume 11 to encourage us.
Volume 11, April 24, 1915
“My daughter, only the souls who live in my Will can give Me true reparations and soothe Me from thorns so sharp. In fact, since they live in my Will, and since my Will is everywhere, they find themselves in Me and in everyone; they descend into the creatures and rise up to Me; they bring Me all the reparations; they soothe Me. And in the sick minds they turn darkness into light.” (L. Piccarreta, Book of Heaven, Volume 11, April 24, 1915)
The Lord has not been subtle with me this week! Indeed the time for subtlety is long past.
And now the message from John Caulfield:
Hi guys, I am a Co-Ordinator for the Hours of The Passion Clocks on a Divine Will website under the guidance of a Divine Will Priest which commenced in Ireland 2 years ago, and have spread really quickly to enveloping the whole world in prayer and reparation.
The Hours Clocks run weekly from Sunday until the following Saturday with each member praying an allocated hour each day for the week at a time of their own choosing. One then moves forward to the following hour each Sunday. The Hours need not take a whole hour to pray, some of them are quite short. It depends on your own time schedule how much time you want to spend praying them.
Feedback from those already praying the Hours on the clocks is of having a sense of being united with a common purpose under the mantle of Our Lady, bringing deep peace to oneself and into one’s family, gaining a deeper understanding of Divine Will, knowledge of how to turn one’s sufferings to the highest good, a much deeper awareness of Jesus’ great love for mankind. The list goes on…
I keep in contact with everybody from time to time especially newcomers to offer any guidance needed.
Anybody who understands Divine Will and may be already praying the Hours who feels called to join a World-wide Divine Will Family Clock, is welcome to join. Small groups welcome also.
If you want to join the Clocks, please see the Join the Clock link at the bottom of this page: https://www.divinewillfamily.org/copy-of-hours-of-the-passion.
Here I am, Lord, send me! Fiat!